LBLJ (Lex Bona Fide Law Journal) (ISSN: 2582-7952) is an online platform for Students, Teachers, and Scholars to express their views on various contemporary legal issues. It is open access, peer-reviewed, and refereed journal dedicated to express views on topical legal issues, thereby generating a cross-current of ideas on emerging matters. It is an authentic source that assesses the implications of legal developments, ensuring that our readers are kept fully informed of the threats and opportunities that arise from every significant change in the law.
We produce scholarly journals devoted to specific substantive areas of the law and to various approaches to examining legal developments. These publications offer invaluable practical experience in legal writing, editing, and scholarship.
- All submissions must be sent to email@example.com. The subject of the e-mail should be “Submission: Article”.
- Co-authorship is permitted (maximum of 2 authors).
- All the entries must be typewritten. Font: Times New Roman, Font Size: 12, Citation Font Size: 10 & Line Spacing: 1.5.
- The word limit for Short Article is – 1200-1500 words
and for Long Articles – 2000-2500 Words. (or more)
- The submission must be made only in *.doc or *.docx format.
- All footnotes must be in conformity with the latest Bluebook Edition.
- The Article must include an Abstract.
- The content should be the original work of the writer and shouldn’t be under consideration of any other journal or similar platform.
- Submissions with plagiarized content (More than 20%) and copyright issues will be rejected outrightly.