About The Journal
LBLJ (Lex Bona Fide Law Journal) (ISSN: 2582-7952)
is an online platform for Students, Teachers and Scholars to express their views on various contemporary legal issues. It is open access, peer-reviewed and refereed journal dedicated to expressing views on topical legal issues, thereby generating a cross current of ideas on emerging matters. It is an authentic source that assesses the implications of legal developments, ensuring that our readers are kept fully informed of the threats and opportunities that arise from every significant change in the law.
We produce scholarly journals devoted to specific substantive areas of the law and to various approaches to examining legal developments. These publications offer invaluable practical experience in legal writing, editing, and scholarship.
It focuses on any issue related to law, economics, Polity, and society. We welcome everyone who wants to publish their article.
How to submit
Academicians, practitioners, researchers, students, and others interested in the field may send original, unpublished papers to firstname.lastname@example.org
Submission on Rolling Basis.
For Single Authored Research Work (when the only one Author is submitting a single work): Rs. 600 for any Authors
For Co-Authored Research Work (when 2 Authors are submitting a single work): Rs. 800 for any Authors
For Co-Authored Research Work (when 3 Authors are submitting a single work): Rs. 1000 for Any Authors
1.The manuscript shall be original work and unpublished.
2.The manuscript should be in MS Word format.
3.The body of the manuscript shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing. Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, size 10 single line spacing.
- A uniform style of citation must be strictly adhered to while submitting the paper.
- Co-authorship is permitted to a maximum of two authors.
- Copyright over the published shall vest with Lex Bona Fide- Law Journal (ISSN-2582-7952).
- Full names of all the author(s) must be given.
The Lex Bona Fide- Law Journal (ISSN-2582-7952)
invites original, unpublished content from all academicians, authors, legal professionals and from students across the globe under the following categories-
- Short Articles: (1000-2500words, including footnotes)
- Long Articles: (2500-4000 words, including footnotes)
- Book Reviews: (2000-4000 words, including footnotes)
- Case Comments: (2000-3500 words, including footnotes)
- Research Papers: (2000-6500 words, including footnotes)
Abstract should be up to 250 words only.
9109095386 / 8435770907